This week sure has been one of many up's and down's! There has been alot of things going on, both good and sad, but all confusing none the less! The list starts from finding out my aunt and uncle are preggers, to death of people (not just the celeb's), to friends having health problems, cousin's maybe getting married, and then just the same old no job, and not know about school yet!! Now of course there are good things in that list, I'm so excited for my aunt and uncle. They have been trying for awhile and now they finally get one:) On the other side, I found out a few weeks ago that a girl I went to high school with was pregnant, and was so excited for her. She got a facebook, and we've been intouch now. But she has sure been on a rollacoaster ride of emotions, and who could blame her. Her doctor at one point told her nothing looked good at all and that she was probably going to go in and have a D&C next week. But then called her the next evening and said that everything looks good again. So as of right now she's not sure if she pregnant or not! She will hopefully find out in two weeks. And I sure hope everything goes well for her.
Not only that, but my best friend found out she has Bell's Palsey last sunday. She thought she was having a stroke because she couldn't feel the one side of her face. So her family took her to the ER and the doctor's told her it was Bell's Palsey. They aren't quite sure what caused it, and there is no real cure for it. They told her it will go away anywhere from 3 weeks to 6 months. She seemed ok when I talked to her, but she has been though such a tough year and a half with health problem's it just makes me sad!
I also found out that one of my friends dad got in a head on collison and died! I heard it the day after it happened and couldn't believe it. He was such an awesome guy, and will be missed! Along with his death, there has been alot of celeb's that have died! I mean who would have guessed Micheal Jackson would die!! It kinda took me by surprise anyways!
Another thing thats going on is that I have two cousin's that might be getting married here soon! The one just graduated for high school, so I'm alittle conserned there lol. But the girl he's been dating is very cute and nice, and suits him very well. My other cousin is his older brother, he will have been home from his mission a year next month. But has only known this girl for not even a month. Now I know J.J. and I hadn't dated very long at all before we knew we were the right ones for each other, but we did date for another 6 months before we tied the knot. Now I'm not trying to pass judgement but I honestly think he's being a little desperate! He wasn't happy at all when I got married, and I'm sure the thought of he's younger brother getting married before he does, doesn't sit very well with him. I just hope if he does end up marrying this girl he does it for the right reasons.
Along with this craziness with them getting married, guess who has been getting peer-pressured by everyone in her mom's family to get pregnant? Any guesses? That's right ME!! LOL It has been so funny to hear all the reasons why we need a baby, and why we should have one. My one uncle even brought the crib my grandpa built, over to my parents house so they could store it for me. Now I'm not saying I'm not going to have a baby for awhile, but I'm also not saying I'm trying either. J.J. and I have just came to the conclussion of when Heavenly Father wants us to have one he'll send us one! Until then we are just going to go on like we always do. We both think having a baby would be awesome, but at the sametime we know there are other things we need to do as well, and that's why we are leaving it upto the Lord!
This week we have also been housesitting for J.J.'s parents. It has been so nice!! Our apartment just seems so small, even though I have been in much smaller. So it was nice to get to be somewhere else for the week, though it was just across town lol. We also got to go to Lagoon on Friday with J.J.'s sister and brother-in-law and their three little girls. We had alot of fun! And for those of you who know me, know I love the water rides. I think we were soked for 90% of the day. We got in line for the cliffhanger and it started to rain alittle. But we said to heck with it and rode it anyways. We were the only two on the ride! And got completly drenched. We were almost dry from that and then we went on Rattlesnack Rapids, well the big waterfall at the end came right between me and J.J.. We got back over to the pavillion area and he's neices wanted to go on the waterslides. So we each took one and yet again were wet, not as bad as the other times but close. So we went on a few more rides and decided to go on the Cliffhanger yet again. They tell you that on the outside sit you won't get as wet. That is a huge Lie! We got even more wet than the first time we went on it. And it wouldn't have been to bad except that about 20 minutes later it started to down poor!! And didn't look like it was going to stop for awhile. So we decided to leave about 10 minutes after it started to rain. Luckily, I still have a bunch of clothes in my truck, that I had forgotten were there until a few weeks ago, that we changed into once we got to the car. We still had to drive home in wet pants but it wasn't to bad. All and all it was a very fun day:)
Now I don't like to complain, but I hate not having a job or being able to find one!! The past few weeks haven't been as bad, because I have had alot of things going on. But I still have those days were there isn't anything going on and I'm so bored at home! I get about 10-15 emails a week for places I've applied either say they picked someone else or they just aren't going to fill the position(the last one being more so lately). Both me and J.J. have been looking for new jobs, but it just seems like we're at a brickwall. I'm just happy that J.J. has one and that he enjoys it! We were blessed because he did get made supervisor and with that came a dollar raise. I just wish I could find something useful to do. I have been looking into school, which if I can get going back will help me feel much better.
Also I started to diet about a month ago and am quite pleased with myself if I do say so. LOL I have lost 15lbs. since I started and am hoping to do the same this month. I know I'm gonna have to workout alot more and eat healthier than I did last month if I want the same results. My mom has been such a big help with it. She still is trying to lose more weigth, you'd think 150lbs is enough, but she still has about five more she wants to get off. But she has researched things out for the past year and knows the things that are the best for you and that are the worst. Which has helped out aton. My diet as been strickly no sugars or white flour. Along with the sugars though it includes the sweetners and splenda's and those sorts of things. Which if you have ever tried to find foods with out sugar or one of those things in it, you know its extremely difficult to find foods with out them. So I just try to limit myself there. I think I miss the white flour the most though. I am just a bread eater! I LOVE BREAD!! But the wheat bread I have no desire to eat for some reason. I use to eat it all the time, but I just can't get my body to want it. So I have been eating alot of fruits and vegetables! I honestly think I could eat watermelon for all my meals and I would be fine, thats if there wasn't some of the temptations in the house! I have to thank J.J. though for putting up with me. We'll go grocery shopping and there will be something he wants to get that I know I'll eat if its in the kitchen and so he won't get it, or I'll always tell him how many grams of fat or calories are in the things he eats. I know it can be really annoying, and I'm sorry lol. I think I'm getting better about it though, there is still klondikes in the freezer and cookies on the counter. I love him so much, and I'm so grateful he puts up with everything that I do.
SORRY this post is so long!! There has just been alot of things as you can see going on and alot more this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment