So about a month ago J.J. was made the Cub Master for the Cub Scouts! Which we were kinda surprised by, but it was good because his brother-in-law Nic is the asistant cub master:) So he has been trying to figure out the program and how to run things. He just couldn't believe they called him because he has no kids lol. I think he will enjoy it though. I think the biggest problem is just fnding the time to do it all!
Also, we got a call this morning asking if we could meet with the bishopric before sacrament meeting. So we figured it was my turn for something, and sure enough it was. They asked me to be the Young Women activities director and coach. I accepted, but am alittle nervous. I have never been one to play sports, I've just watched lol. And the thing that really makes me nervous is the softball season is coming up and I have no idea on how to coach that! I remember playing when I was in young womens, and I was horrible! So we will see how this all plays out. I just hope I can teach them something. Luckily, my mom had this calling in our last ward so she kinda knows about it, and I'm sure that will help out alot:)
No comments:
Post a Comment