
I would like to tell my dad how much I love him! And thank him for everything he has done and still does for me! We don't always see eye to eye but we always get through it. He had always supported me in all my decisions and I'm so grateful for that:) I hope he knows how much I appreciate him!
I also now have another dad:) And would like to tell him how grateful I am for him! And for the example he was to his son! JJ is always telling me stories about his dad or things he learned from his dad. I know he looks upto Jerry so much, and is always striving to be more like him. Jerry has also been so great to me and my family. He was the YM president when we lived in the 2nd ward and was always looking out for my brothers and is still such a great example to them!

And JJ isn't a daddy yet. But I know when the time comes for him to be, he will be a great one! He does such a great job at supporting both of us, and is such an amazing person! He has such a strong spirit, which I am so very grateful for! He is so cute with his nieces, and my little cousins. They all love him so much! My little cousin Brayden just idelizes JJ and can't wait to see him everytime he comes up. I am so very grateful for him and the example he is to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment