Sunday, July 5, 2009
ThE fOrTh Of JuLy
So yesterday was the day of country celebrates its freedom:) And what a fun day it was! We went up to Malad, Id. to my grandma's house. They have a big parade up there in the morning that all the kids enjoy. I remember as a little kid always wanting to go up there just for the parade. And this year was J.J.'s first year going to it! I think he was more excited to get the candy then my little cousins were. He ended up giving all the candy to them, but it was alot of fun. He even at one point did a candy cheer!! He always makes things so fun, and is always making me laugh which I love. We then walked back up to my grandma's house and J.J. and Rhett got playing around. It was so hilarious. J.J. was throwing him around and picking him up. We then went to the ball park were they have a softball tournament.My uncle and two cousins play in it, my one cousin is on a different team than the other two. Its kinda fun to watch but can kinda get old after a few games. We also got very sunburned! Both of there teams lost before the campionship though, and once the both lost we left and headed back to Tremonton. We then went over to J.J.'s parents house, and enjoyed the warm weather. I only got a picture of our one niece though! But they are all so cute. Once it started to get darker we lit some fireworks. J.J. had been blowing up firecrackers since we had got there, which got the girls alittle use to the noise, but they weren't quite ready for some of the bigger ones. The youngest started to cry, but soon got use to it and enjoyed it. It was so fun to see thier faces when the fireworks would go on. It made it so much more fun. It got me thinking to when I was younger and we would do the samething at my grandparents house, and how much I loved it. I really miss those days, but its also fun to be one of the grownups and see how excited the kids get:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment