Wednesday, May 20, 2009

URG.....

So I'm not to happy with myself right now! Yesterday I was on my way to Logan and wrecked the car. I was at a stop sign and thought I saw the kids blinker on so I decided to turn, and then realized he wasn't turning and slammed on my brakes. So unfortunately, our Jimmy is pretty banged up, the one side panel and grill are crashed in pretty bad, and the hood has a little dent in it. The kids car was totaled, the whole passenger side of his car was crashed in, and his windshield was broken. We luckily were both fine. We don't know if our car will be totaled yet. We haven't been able to get ahold of the adjuster yet. We can still drive it, and everything still works so we're thinking it'll just need the body work fixed. So we're keeping our fingers crossed. I just can't believe I wrecked again! I got the ticket though:( but oh well. I'm just happy both me and the other kid were ok. We realized last night, that if i had just been alittle further in the road, the other car would have hit right in to me. So I was very lucky!! And know someone was looking out for me. And I'm very grateful for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment