Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baby News and a new phone!

No....we are not Preggers!! HAHAH....JJ's sister Debbie found out she was pregnant on my birthday:) We are so very happy for her. She has wanted a baby for quite sometime, and now she'll be getting one!


I also got to go play Bunco with JJ's sister Cammie on Thursday. I had never played before but somehow ended up winning:) My prize was 3 really nice mixing bowls, which was something I didn't get alot of from the wedding. and then really cute summer blocks to display! It was alot of fun, and it was really nice to get out of the house:)


I also got new phone! My late birthday present. Its a Samsung Omina. Its a touch sreen phone and I like it alot. The texting on it is a bit rough, but I don't text to much so its not a big deal:) But I'm just starting to get the hang of how to work it, and it does alot more than any of the other phones I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment