Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Birthday Time
So yesterday was my Birthday! And I had so much fun:) And my hubby is just awesome. He took me down and we went through the Mt. Timpanogos Temple! Which is my favorite. It had been the one I wanted to get married in, but with the the weather in utah we decided to stick to one closer! But anyways it was awesome, and I enjoyed it alot. After that, we met up with some of my friends and went to dinner in Provo. We went to Ottavio's, its an italian restaurant, and it was so Yummy. Well my one friend told the waiter that it was my birthday, and so they brought me some spomonii, and sang me Happy Birthday in Italian. Yes I was embarassed but it was awesome. After that we headed home, and went over to my families house. My mom spoiled me:) She gave me a princess cut diamond ring with two yellow emerald cut diamonds on each side. Its not very big but its so pretty:) She also got we so earrings and a braclet, and some perfume, and lotion. Not only that but I sure got spoiled by J.J. I got 3 pairs of new shoes, some clothes, flip-flops, also diamond eternity bands and a solitare pear cut ring. And then with some of the money I got I bought me a bike:) So all and all I am very spoiled. I was so happy with all my gifts, but what made it special was going to the temple and seeing my friends, and just spending the day with J.J. He's awesome, and I'm so grateful to him and for him. He also bought me a cake and then did his best with some frosting to write on it:) Anyways I had a really great day and am so very greatful for all my friends and family for all they give me and especially for all their support and love. Anyways i thought I would post some pictures of the day, so here they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment