Saturday, March 7, 2015

Disney On Ice: Let's Celebrate!

On Thursday we got to go to Disney On Ice Let's Celebrate. 

It was by far the best one we have been too. There were so many characters and they went through most of the Holidays. 
 Kyler recognized every character and would get so excited when they would first come out. He would look over at me and tell me who it was and then clap.

Xander is in love with Minnie right now so anytime she was out he was glued.

We had gotten the boys some cotton candy and marshmallow pops and they both came with hats. Xander insisted on wearing the crown and told me he was prince charming! I snapped a picture of JJ in the pirate hat and he said if he had to take a picture so did I.
I loved getting out with all my boys! JJ has been working so much lately it was nice to have a night out with us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment