So after lots of prayer and debating with myself I decided to go back to work! I am working at Logan Regional Hospital as a Housekeeper. And I have really enjoyed it so far. I was super sore the first week, but am starting to get more use to it. Everyone I work with is super nice and helpful and it has made it alot easier on me.
Of course it has been super hard to leave my boys. Kyler has turned into an even bigger monster than usual, since I started. When I get home he gets really clingy which hasn't been bad because i love snuggling him whenever he'll let me! I just hope he'll adjust to it soon so he isn't such a turd for grandma and dad when I'm at work. Xander hasn't seemed to mind it as much, he to gets very excited when I get home and just wants to be around me when I am, and again I love that!!

No comments:
Post a Comment