No better way to enjoy the last days of summer than with corn on the cob.
We enjoyed the Fair Parade and got lots of goodies!
They fell asleep tonight soon after I got home! I miss them so much on my long weeks it made me sad they fell asleep so soon, but they are cute when they are asleep.
We went school shopping for Kyler this week. He starts pre-school again on Tuesday. He picked everything out him self, and was so excited over his shoes because they were the color of basketballs and had a star on them(converse). He has moved out of toddler clothing and into kids sizes. 3years old and in a size 5in kids:(
We have spent a lot of time at the new splash pad in town lately! We usually go a couple times a week and my friend Ashlee and her kids come with us about once a week and the kids run/crawl all their energy out
Oh I just love him!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment