I'm finally back on MyFitnessPal!!
Since going on the new meds and going Gluten Free I'm back to my lowest weight this year!!
Next goal is to get to what I weighed when I had Xander which is 5 pounds away.
Then on to losing the rest of the weight!
I'm so Happy the meds she put me on are working FINALLY, energy still isn't back all the way but it is much better.
For now we are just going to take it 5 pounds at a time since I know it probably won't come off as fast as last time, kinda fustrating, but I got to do it the right way with all the issues I already have.
My new user name is SunShineGirly11, you can click it to add me!
YAY...YAY...AYAYYAYYAY!!!!!
ReplyDelete"We are in this together!" Over a Cliff Livy, over a cliff!!!!
DeleteFinally!!! "I waited for you, I watched for you!" ;)
DeleteOh My Hell!!!! Hahahaha.....you got hooked didn't you?
DeleteYes......
Delete