Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dum...Dum...Dum

Ok so maybe the title is a little exaggerated for this post but to be honest it's been one of those weeks! 

I had a doctors appointment this past week but because I thought it was urgent and my normal doctor  was booked I went to see his Nurse Practitioner. Now I usually don't have problems with NP's, the whole time I was pregnant with Ky I went to the Np, and at my family doctors office I rather go to the Np. This new one at my Gynecologist office I wanted to punch! Didn't give me any answers I needed, wouldn't listen to what was going on with me, and kept telling me if I was on birth control I wouldn't be having any problems. She obviously not knowing the problems on bc that I've had, or that my actually doctor had already said bc wouldn't help me. So she gave me a hormone to take and said if it didn't help than to come back in. Well it hasn't helped!!

This isn't a bad thing, but we met with Ky's preschool this week. He has been doing better, and has been saying more. They do want him to go through the summer. It's not to bad though, it's only 3 days a week for 5 weeks and they are spread out through the summer. Then he will go constantly in the fall. He absolutely loves it! And has even cried a few times when it's time to come home. I'm just glad he likes it and that it is helping him!

Xander is cutting more teeth, so we've had lots of late nights!

Kyler has finally decided he wants to go potty, however we haven't been successful at actually getting    pee or poo in the potty! I woke up today to poo on the carpet and a puddle of pee on the kitchen floor, since he decided he didn't want his diaper on anymore. He also wants to pee standing up, which I'm fine with, the problem is he holds it in and has a fit if I try to sit him on the potty to go. Which usually leads to him peeing all over the floor. Hopefully we'll get it figured out!!

Then my husbands wonderful(sarcastic) boss decided to stay on vacation longer then he planned. Which I can't blame him, but when it ruins our plans I get a little pissed off! So now JJ gets to work all weekend and probably Memorial Day.

Which means we aren't going on our vacation this week...ugh! Which I know it's for the best giving the fact I could really have something wrong with me, and if Ky can get potty trained that would be awesome, and holiday pay is nice. I was just really looking forward to getting away for a week, and getting to be at the beach and not having to worry about reality for a little while. On the bright side I can look forward to all that in the fall. 

We do have some fun things for the boys planned for this week though, this has been the 3rd time our plans have changed and getting Ky all excited to go and then not, so I wanted to make sure we did something fun to replace it. I'll blog about all that through out the week though.

We do hope everyone has a safe and fun Memorial Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment