Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day With Ava

Today we got to have Ava over to play for most the day. Her grandpa had surgery so her mom was busy taking care of him, and asked if we could watch Ava for awhile.

Kyler was completely thrilled as soon as he saw her walking upto the door.  They mostly just played with toys and watched Disney movies since the wind has been super crazy today.  I think they had lots of fun though.  They got along great,  and had to be sitting by each other all the time. 

I had been crocheting and Ava decided she wanted too, that's the middle picture.

It was nice having a little girl in the house too. Makes me want one even more,  if that was possible! 

I'm glad we got to have her come over today, hopefully we'll be able to have another get together soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment