Friday, April 12, 2013

Zoo Playdate for Kyler Birthday

Today we went to the Hogle Zoo with my friend Ashlee and her kids to celebrate Kyler's birthday.
 
We all had a blast! Especially Kyler and Ava. They didn't want to be in the strollers much and would walk/run all around. They loved seeing all the animals. Kyler's favorites were the Otters and Bears, Ava's were the Giraffes and Gorillas. It was so fun seeing their faces light up every time they saw a new animal.
 
Here are some pictures from our day...
(I'm so tired that I didn't edit any of these beside putting them in the collages, so there are some that are really bright or dark.)
A few of the animals we saw.

Playing with the Big Elephant, we were lucky to pull them away from it.

Middle pictures is all the kids, the others are just Kyler and Ava they are sure becoming Best Friends!

Yes the top right picture is Kyler trying to pick he Polar Bears Nose, Silly Boy! And just some other cute shots.

Riding the Carousal, I was trying to hold on to both of them so these ones really weren't that great, but they both had to ride on the Giraffes.   
 
On our way out of the Zoo they got to pick a toy from the gift shop. I didn't get a picture of Ava with her cute pink tiger, but below is Kyler with his Weasel Ball that has entertained him all night!
 (Don't mind the mess!)

 
After the Zoo we stopped at Mcdonald's to eat and they got IceCream Cones too. 

It was such a fun day. I'm so happy we ended up going to the zoo. Our other plans fell through due to Kyler hurting his arm, but this turned out  to be a lot of fun!
 
The picture below makes me cry! I can't believe how much he has grown! Sure do love him so much!! Four more days and he will be 3!

 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun day. Kyler looks 3 in the middle picture not the last one! Hope his arm is doing ok too. Xanders ice cream face is funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun day. Kyler does look older than three, makes me sad how fast he has/is growing up. His arm seems to be doing better he was trying to pick stuff up with it today and wouldn't wear the sling, so hopefully Wednesday he'll be able to take the splint off all together.

      Delete
    2. Oh and yeah Xander's face is cute, I wish I could have gotten on video what he was doing when he would try and lick the ice cream cone, it was funny, but we settled with a picture.

      Delete
  2. Thank You so much for inviting us! It was so much fun. Ava hasn't stopped talking about it and she loves her Tiger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you guys came, and that Ava had so much fun. She was so cute. It'll have to be something we will do again. Kyler loves his present too!

      Delete