*Warning*
This post will probably sound like I'm complaining a lot. So if you don't want to hear it stop reading!
This post will probably sound like I'm complaining a lot. So if you don't want to hear it stop reading!
I'm so tired!
physically, emotionally, and mentally.
But most of all I'm so tired of having something wrong with me.
I know I have a lot to be grateful for and I am. It's just when you wake up in the morning and immediately want to cry because you hurt so bad it gets to be hard, and then when all the other health issues and stress from it all surfaces it makes me not even want to get out of bed and deal with any of it.
I guess I should explain more on what's going on. We all know I've dealt with blood issues which thankfully are resolved, then I was told I'm Hypothyroid, then deficient in VitaminD. Well last week two more issues presented themselves.
First off my back is killing me, I can't bend, sit, really anything without being in pain. Now the doctors think I may have a herniated disk.
The other problem has been something I've been worried about for a couple of months. TMI ahead. My menstral cycle has been missing for 5 months now. At first I didn't worry much because it's something that could happen with the thyroid. But I've been on medicine for 3 months and still nothing. The doctors are waiting on test to see if it's something else causing it or if it just needs a kick start. I'm hoping it's the latter because some of the things that could be causing it really scare me and could lead to infertility problems.
There has also been a lot of family issues lately that have been affecting me emotionally and mentally and everything is just taking every bit of energy I have. Our vacation can't come soon enough!
I'm really hoping sometime soon I'll be back to my normal. I keep telling JJ I'm not going to live to be over 40 at this rate, and honestly there are days I don't know if I'll make it to see 25. I just want to feel better so I can do everything I can to live as long as I can for my boys.
Sorry for complaining just frustrated at the moment.
Sorry for complaining just frustrated at the moment.
Sheesh! I wish you were feeling better, I can't believe everything that's going on. At least Grey's and Scandal are new this week! That's a plus:)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Oh I know I can't wait!! I saw the sneak peeks for Scandal today and am dying, it needs to be Thursday already! I may start a marathon tonight, since I can't sleep.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, we thought alike! I got to episode 4 in season 1 of Scandal. Hopefully I can get through the rest before Thursday! I forgot what an ass Cyrus was. The sneak peeks sre intense, I can't wait to get the full story.
ReplyDeleteI thought the same thing about Cyrus when I was watching them. I'm about t start Season 2 when the boys go to bed.
DeleteI HATE Verna!!!! lol. One more day:)
DeleteMe Too!!
DeleteYou girls and Your Soaps!
ReplyDeleteShar you sound miserable, I'm sorry. I hope they can get everything sorted soon o yo can get feeling better.
They aren't soaps...soap are on during the day.
DeleteAnd Thanks! I hope so to, it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for my back. Hopefully with some PT it'll get better.
Exactly Soaps are during the day and so not as good as these shows!
DeleteAffairs, Lying, Scheming, Murder, sounds like Soaps to me.
DeleteThese are so much better than Soaps though. With these you don't have the corny dialog or people coming back from the dead like in daytime Soaps.
Delete