Thursday, April 25, 2013

2 For 1


This poor little guy is sick! First time he has actually been sick. He has not let me put him down and is so miserable. I feel so bad, hoping the medicine will help him soon. Ear infections are not fun!

And for the second part of the post...

We once again had to rearrange our vacation plans!

But in a way its ok. JJ applied to the supervisor position for his shift, he didn't get the job, but they are still training him for it so he can fill in when he is needed and most likely will get a supervisor job when there is an opening. He has also put in for a few other jobs that we are still waiting to hear on.

His supervisor decided to take the week before Memorial Day off so we now had to reschedule some of our trip. We are still going to San Diego so we will be gone the 26-31. But no Disneyland this time:/

We are thinking of going to Disneyland over Halloween though, we have bought some tickets and things that aren't refundable and neither one of us want to waste that money so we are going to try and save enough to go in October. Which I think will be really fun!

So now we get 2 vacations instead of one really long one. I think we will actually enjoy it more since it won't seem so rushed and hopefully the crowds won't be as bad. 

I'm really looking forward to both of them...just hoping we will all be healthy by then!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Poor Boy!! And maybe we will join you in October!!

    Also My Mind Is Freaking Blown!!!! I can't even think right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so fun if you guys could!!!
      I'm still reeling over it! Poor Huck:( next weeks epi looks good though and not in a way that will make us bawl our eyes out like last night.

      Delete
    2. Thursdays are to far apart! Hope Xander is feeling better!

      Delete
  2. Hope that sweet guy is feeling better! I'm telling you come to Florida, Disneyworld is so much better.

    ReplyDelete