I finally got my double jogging stroller I have wanted for awhile now!! Its so much nicer than the other double one we have had, it wouldn't turn since Kyler weighs so much. But we now have one that drives smoothly.
So Happy Early Birthday to me!!
Kyler absolutely loves it! He has been my little motivator, he is always wanting to go for walks but I hated using the other stroller because it was so hard to maneuver. Now we can go whenever he wants! We just got it this morning and once we got it setup we headed right over to Grandma & Grandpa's house. He didn't want to get out of it when we got there and put himself in it when we were getting ready to leave.
I'm so thrilled to have it!! There will be lots of walks going on now for us, well as long I feel ok to go. This weeks been kinda rough. I'm also looking forward to having it for our vacation, it'll make things go a lot easier walking around everywhere!

Is it a BOB? You spoiled spoiled by girl!!;)
ReplyDeleteNo its not a BOB...I'm no rich enough to afford a BOB! It's a Baby Trend, its super nice though...I am spoiled!
DeleteJealous!! Seriously though come back to me...I miss you!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha...I miss you too! After my walk yesterday I found myself going to log it and remembering I don't have my account. Once I feel like I can exercise on a regular basis I'll be back, its just like I went a for a 2 mile walk yesterday and am completely exhausted today! I hate it!! Anyways sorry for complaining, I promise to be back soon.
DeleteI'm with Renee....super jealous! And yes you need to come back already, but I do know you've been dealing with your health problems and I do hope you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I hope to be back soon, you can read what I wrote Renee to explain more.
Delete