To start the day off we decided to color our eggs! We hadn't had gotten around to it over the weekend so this morning we got all the stuff out and finally did it. We actually didn't end up with any cracked ones this year!
They were sports themed...go figure!
After they bathed we got them back into the outfits they wore to church yesterday and snapped some pictures of them.
He has the best little laughing face!
I also had to get some of Xander in his Baby's first Easter outfit!
I still laugh over this picture!! I was so glad when I saw it on my camera!
We spent the rest of the day making bunny sugar cookie, which I never snapped a picture of, reading stories and watching Hop. Kyler has been on a bit of a sugar high from all the candy in the house, that kid can sure sniff it out!
For the most part its just been a relaxing day at home, which was the perfect way to wrap up our Easter events!

Oh My Hell! Xander's face in a couple of those is hilarious! ANd again you have the cutest boys.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the samething!
DeleteThat face!! I can't stop looking at it and laughing. Kyler is looking like such little man. They are both so cute.
ReplyDelete