I think we must of worn the boys out last night because they actually let us sleep in today! Once we got up though we headed outside to see what the Easter Bunny left us.
Kyler first got to find eggs that were basketball and football themed and were hidden through out our lawns.
He loved finding them and did really well finding them on his own... Once he saw his Lightening McQueen Basket finding the eggs were over!
They both loved their baskets!
Xander going threw his basket he even tried eating the paper grass!
Kyler finding all his treasures in his basket!
We then headed off to church and then to Grandma and Grandpa Harris' for lunch. I forgot to get a picture of the boys in their Easter Outfits. We spent a couple hours at the Harris' and then headed over to the Abplanalp's for dinner. When the boys got cranky we headed home, we then just played outside for a while and just enjoyed the sunshine.
It was a fun day spent with family and remembering that even though for the kids the Easter Bunny is fun...but there is a greater reason for this holiday! I am so very grateful to my Savior for the sacrifice he made for me and that he gave us all the Atonement. I know he has felt every emotion I have had and that if I ever need anything he is there for me and to help me through it. I love my Savior and Heavenly Father so much and I know even though I am not perfect they love me and want the best for me. I am so thankful to have been brought up in the gospel and to have the knowledge that I have and that I can now make sure my boys learn the things I have!
That was day 2 of our Easter Weekend. Tomorrow we will finish up!




I'm glad you guys had a great Easter! The boys look like they enjoyed everything they got..\ Did you "Save the Chocolate Bunny?" and just do toys?
ReplyDeleteYour Easter Bunny does a lot more than ours:) I was wondering if you did just toys or candy too?
ReplyDeleteNo we didn't "Save the Chocolate Bunny!" I kinda wish we had now though. We have so much candy in our house!
ReplyDelete