Saturday, March 16, 2013

Basketball...Basketball....Basketball

Like I have mentioned before Kyler is obsessed with Basketball!
I was in shock earlier though. Before our playdate I let him go outside and shoot hoops, which kept him entertained for an hour!! After our playdate we ran to Brigham to do some grocery shopping and when we got home he once again was out shooting hoops for about 40 minutes before JJ had to go to work. Then after we took JJ to work he kept on playing for another hour or so! I couldn't believe it kept him entertained for that long!!
He was just using his little ball but he make a basket about every five times he shot. He was so proud of himself when he would make it and say "Yay!" He also would get frustrated though if he didn't make it after a few times and would grab his head and shake it.
He is just so fun to watch!!
And growing up way to fast!! He'll be 3 in just one short month!!

2 comments:

  1. Sheesh he looks like he's 5! That's hilarious that he loves basketball that much. Maybe he will make it big one day, most the greats start young!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a giant! I'm glad he has found something that he likes so much.

      Delete