I never imagined we would have been blessed in so many ways in just 4 years. I thought we may have one kid but we now have 2 handsome boys who we both just love so much. At this point it's uncertain if our family will actually grow more but to have Kyler and Xander is something I am truly grateful and humble about.
I am truly blessed with such a wonderful husband! He is an amazing father to our boys, and you can tell because they love him so much. He makes certain we are always taken care of and would do anything for us. He works a lot, and we often joke I'm a "Work Widow" but I know he is just trying to make sure we have the money to pay everything and also that we can have some extra to have some fun every so often. I am so thankful that he is a priesthood holder and for the way he upholds it. He is a great example for our boys to look upto and I love him for that, amongst all the other reasons I love him.
I am very thankful to have been married in the temple and the blessings that has brought us. To know I can be with my family for eternity is such an amazing blessing. I have a lot of improving and repenting to do but I know with the Lords help I'll be with my family forever!
Now to actually talk about what we did on our anniversary....
We went down to Salt Lake and spent the night at the Anniversary Inn these are a few pictures of our room.
After we checked in we went and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious! WE then went to a Jazz game, we haven't been one for a couple years so it was fun to get to go. We also decided we need to take Kyler to a game so we will probably be doing that within the next couple of weeks.
After the game we walked our way to Temple Square and walked around for a few minutes.
These beautiful things were waiting for me when we got home this afternoon.
It was a great day and we had a great time out without the kids, we did miss them terribly though.
Here is to another wonderful year!




Happy Anniversary to you two!
ReplyDeleteThat room looks awesome....I now want a dragon bath tub!
Thank You! The tub was awesome, I already wish I was back there to use it again.
Delete