I want to hang some of them up here in the office so people will stop gripping to me about there lives. This guy can only take so much of the complain before I go bazzerk.
Yes. And if you convince me enough I just might! I just don't get why people have kids and then just complain about them. You were the ones that decided to have them in the first place, you should have known not everything was going to be smooth sailing ever minute of everyday! Sorry Man Ranting.
I want to hang some of them up here in the office so people will stop gripping to me about there lives. This guy can only take so much of the complain before I go bazzerk.
ReplyDeleteThat kind of day huh? Just do the last one then;)
DeleteYes. And if you convince me enough I just might! I just don't get why people have kids and then just complain about them. You were the ones that decided to have them in the first place, you should have known not everything was going to be smooth sailing ever minute of everyday! Sorry Man Ranting.
DeleteYour completely fine...I don't get why people are that way either. It would make me upset if I had to listen to that all day too.
Delete