Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Work-a-holic


Ok well maybe I exaggerated a bit, but this guy has been working a ton lately! Which is making us miss him...Kyler especially!
He loves his daddy so much. Most days he'll go down for a nap before JJ leaves for work, so when he wakes up daddy is gone and then when he wakes up in the morning daddy is already asleep. So he really only gets to see him for a few minutes a day. He is constantly pointing at our pictures at pointing to daddy, or trying to call him on my phone, or if he hasn't noticed JJ has left he will call for him until he realizes he is at work. It is so cute to see how much he loves his daddy, and the smile he gets on his face when he sees JJ.
We do miss him alot when he's working but that makes us appreciate the days he has off even more!
I can't express how grateful I am to have such a hard working husband! He's been working most of the over time just to make sure we can go do things and make our vacation really fun. I'm so thankful for everything he does for us. I know he is exhausted most days and would rather sleep but he makes sure to spend time with us everyday. I just love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment