So as I sit here awake at 3am I'm starting to realize I may have bitten off more than I can chew for this week! JJ went back to work tonight and I sure am missing him being home all the time already! For me with his work schedule today is my Monday. So with that I decided to try and do two big things this week....
Potty Train Kyler!
I finally got a little basket of goodies put together to try and motivate him. The kid knows exactly what to do. He will sit on the toilet for 5 minutes get up act like he's wiping his bum and flush it, but will not actually go!!! He has even started going over to the toilet lifted up the lid and will grab the front of his pants or diaper and at like he is peeing like daddy. I just wish he would start to actually go in the potty...this mommy is getting a little frustrated!
Get Xander To Actually Sleep In His Crib!
He just refuses to sleep in the crib, he'll only fall asleep in his swing or rocker and he is starting to get to big for them. With Kyler I did the crying out method but it's hard to do that with a 2 year old that is very protective over his baby brother and doesn't like it when he cries, it is very cute just a bit irritated when your exhausted and just want the kids to sleep.
Plus trying to get back into exercising and getting over the flu still, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed already! Hopefully it'll get easier as the week progresses at least that's what I'm praying and hoping for! I also got a e-mail today saying my Christmas present will finally be here next week so I guess I can look at that as my reward! Even though waiting for it may make this week seem even longer. At least when they aren't crying or mad at me I get to see these cute little smiles and faces! Even during the frustrating times I am so grateful for them and wouldn't trade being their mom for the world!




Potty Train Kyler!
I finally got a little basket of goodies put together to try and motivate him. The kid knows exactly what to do. He will sit on the toilet for 5 minutes get up act like he's wiping his bum and flush it, but will not actually go!!! He has even started going over to the toilet lifted up the lid and will grab the front of his pants or diaper and at like he is peeing like daddy. I just wish he would start to actually go in the potty...this mommy is getting a little frustrated!
Get Xander To Actually Sleep In His Crib!
He just refuses to sleep in the crib, he'll only fall asleep in his swing or rocker and he is starting to get to big for them. With Kyler I did the crying out method but it's hard to do that with a 2 year old that is very protective over his baby brother and doesn't like it when he cries, it is very cute just a bit irritated when your exhausted and just want the kids to sleep.
Plus trying to get back into exercising and getting over the flu still, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed already! Hopefully it'll get easier as the week progresses at least that's what I'm praying and hoping for! I also got a e-mail today saying my Christmas present will finally be here next week so I guess I can look at that as my reward! Even though waiting for it may make this week seem even longer. At least when they aren't crying or mad at me I get to see these cute little smiles and faces! Even during the frustrating times I am so grateful for them and wouldn't trade being their mom for the world!




No comments:
Post a Comment