Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

We hope everyone had a safe a fun New Years Day!

J.J. and the boys fell asleep before midnight last night so I rang in the New Year by myself. It was nice though I put on one of my shows made a nice relaxing bath and just enjoyed it while the house was quite! Especially since I've been sick all week it was nice being able to relax for awhile.

Today my dad's family got together for their party. We always do white elephant gifts even though they actually turn out to be really good gifts for the most part. We ended up with a blanket, book, candy, and pop. So we were content. It was nice getting to see and talk to everyone. Kyler loved great-grandmas gumball/mandm machine, by the time we left he had figured out how to put the penny in turn it and get the mandm's out. The boys pretty much got another Christmas present too from them. They sold their cabin they had and found a Radio Flyer red wagon brand new in the box while they were cleaning things out, and they gave it to the boys! I know Kyler will absolutely love it when it warms up and he can go out back and drag it around and put things in it. Thank You To Great Grandma and Grandpa Abplanalp for it!!!

Now that the holidays are over I'm ready for warm weather...looking at my phone seeing 7degrees makes make sad! But we will just have to make due with the freezing-ness for awhile.

I can't believe it's 2013 already I'm sure it will fly right on by too though! Again we hope everyone had a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment