Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thoughts 2

Here are the things I'm thankful for this week...

1.The Gospel. I'm so very grateful to have it in my life and to know the truth and comfort that comes with it. I don't know where I'd be that without it and the Savior.
2. Days out of the House. This can include shopping, going to the park, or just going out to eat. We always have fun taking the kids out especially to new places.
3. Our Bed. I've been sick on and off this week with alot of the days just laying in bed sleeping.
4. Talents. I love being able to make and do new things with the talents I've been blessed with.
5. Warm Clothes. For those freezing could days!
6. Friends. I've been blessed with some great friends both that live close and far from me. I appreciate having such awesome friends and for them putting up with me.
7. My Hubby's Job. I'm thankful he has a job that is enough to provide for us and that he actually likes it.

That's this weeks even though there are plenty more I could list!

No comments:

Post a Comment