Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Comparison

I have such cute little boys...I just can't believe how different they look!! Kyler was 6 months in these pictures and Xander is 3 months in his. I didn't think it was possible to have a baby grow faster than Kyler did, but Xander as you can see fits into the clothes Kyler wore at six months! It's crazy to me how they can be almost polar opposites...Kyler has always been so light with his fair skin, blonde hair and blue eyes and then there is Xander who has more of an olive complex with brown hair and darker eyes, though we can't decide if they are actually going to go brown or not.
Not only are their looks different but how they act is to. Alot of that being Kyler is just a total monster and then Xander is just so sweet. He might grow out of that since Kyler was alot mellower as a baby. Xander will not take a binky where Kyler loved them! And I don't know if it's do to with that but Xander seems so much more vocal than Kyler was, he is constantly cooing or grawling. They both have always liked to sleep in their own beds, but still like to cuddle. Both have always loved their faces rubbed and to have lullabies sung to them.
It's so fun to think back to when Kyler was a baby and remember things about him and then to see some of the same things going on with Xander, but to also see new things with him as well.
I just love these two little guys so much, and just can't imagine my life without them!! Watching them grow closer and to see how much they love each other already just makes my heart melt. We've been really lucky because Kyler hasn't really ever been jealous and has always loved and cared about Xander. He already tries to share his toys with him and is always trying to entertain Xander.
I just am so in love with them both and so thankful I get to be their mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment