I'm just so mad at myself I didn't get any pictures of what we did! Friday Tremonton had there trick-or-treat in town so after a day full of shopping we took the boys around. Kyler had a blast! Alot of the places you would have to go into so I would stay back with the stroller while JJ took Kyler after he would get a treat he would look at me, show me what he got, say ''Yay'' and then put the treat in his bag. It made us excited for Halloween and to see him then.
On Saturday we got up early she headed to the Zoo! I realized on the way down I had forgot my camera and then my phone died so no pictures. We all had fun though! They had booths through out the zoo for the kids to trick-or-treat at, with that and seeing the animals Kyler was in heaven!! Xander was really good as well and loved to be out and seeing new things. Once we were done at the zoo we head back up to the Willard/Perry area to have our family pictures taken. Kyler did not want to cooperated at all, thankfully our photographer was understanding and patient. I think we were able to get some good shots though and I can't wait to see them! After that we headed home since JJ had to work. Once he left and Kyler woke up from his nap we got out the new Tinkerbell movie (I may not have a girl but I still love the girlie Disney movies). Kyler was actually glued to it, which was a change since he usually will only watch for a minute and then play. We then went to bed and have just had a lazy day at home today. Its been such a great weekend, and we are so excited for Halloween!!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:
Post a Comment