We just got this sneak peek of our pictures tonight! I love it:) I'm so happy we got one of Kyler smiling since he was being a stinker while we were taking them. You can sure tell him and JJ are father and son since they have the same smile!! Xander is also wearing the outfit Kyler did in our pictures two years ago...love hand-me-downs! I can't wait to see the rest of them!!
Our photographer was amazing! She was so nice and patient with Kyler. This was our first time using her and we will probably be using her from now on. Her name is Ashley Wright and she lives in Ogden. If you want to check her out you can view her Facebook page here Facebook: Ashley Wright Photography or her website Ashley Wright Photography. Her prices are awesome too! I just can't say enough good things about her. I mean she is having a baby this week and she still took our pictures!
I just can't wait to see the rest especially the ones of the boys, hopefully soon!!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:
Post a Comment