Today we got to Bless Xander! It was such a neat day:)
JJ gave him such a wonderful blessing! He blessed him to be strong and to have a healthy body and heart, to study the scriptures and have the desire to serve a mission, and when the time comes to find a spouse to take to the temple and have a family, along with other wonderful things I just can't think of right now. Thankfully a lady in our ward wrote down the words of the blessing and gave it to me so I can read through it:)
We then had a luncheon at our house with all of family! I feel so blessed to have such a supporting family and am so grateful to everyone who came!!
My heart is so full today. Words just can't describe how grateful I am to have two sweet little boys! I am humbled everyday that my Heavenly Father sent them to me. I love them so much and they bring me so much joy! Xander has just added so much more love and happiness to our little family and I am so thankful to have him here and healthy.
He is just such a sweet baby and we all love him so much!!
LOVE reading your blog about the boys:) So glad they got here safely:)
ReplyDelete