This picture was just to cute not to post! I know I probably won't get ''Mother of the Year'' for using the bumbo in the bath, oh who am I kidding a chance of that happening went out the window long ago, but its so much easier to use that than dealing with a squirmy baby in the sink or his little tub. Plus it cuts back on time since I can bath both my boys together!! Which any extra little minute of the day I can get sure is nice:) Kyler really likes being able to help wash Xander, even though he did try to poor water over his head! Xander has really enjoyed it too. He has always loved his bath but would get squirmy. In the big tub he will just sit there and look around and smile at Kyler. Its so neat to already see how much they love each other!!
They are SOOO damn cute!! Plus I think the bumbo in the tub is cool beans as long as youre sitting right there the whole time.
ReplyDeleteI am soo excited for our crafty Halloween day! MISS YOU!