Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Smiles From Xander!

We are starting to get alot of smiles out of our little cutie! And they are real ones not the gas ones!! It makes my heart melt when ever he does smile.
He is starting to notice things and be able to see everything. He already loves to play peek-a-boo, which is something Kyler does with him often. Its so cute to see them start playing together!
He, to me, is starting to get chunky! Even though his shorts are still to big around his waist. I decided to weigh him the other day, and thinking he may weigh around 10 pounds. Of course he is bigger than that, at a whooping 12.5 pounds! He is growing just like Kyler did. We go for his 2 month check up next week so we will be checking his height and weight there....I can't believe he is already that old!
Recently I had seen a few people comment on this song...and I like them all cried like a baby!! My biggest fear is losing one of my boys. I just couldn't imagine going through it. I am so grateful to have them! I just love them so so so Much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment