Yesterday after we got the keys I headed over and painted a wall in our bedroom I wanted a different color, and JJ cleaned the carpets this morning. Him and our brothers and brother-in-laws and dads are now moving everything in..while I sit and take care of the boys. I snapped some pictures of the rooms yesterday while I was there and thought I would post them really quick.
This is the front room..JJ and my brother had moved in the couches yesterday too
The Kitchen
Upstairs Bathroom
Living Room downstairs
Downstairs Bathroom
Downstairs Bedroom- playroom/exercise room
The Backyard...with our poor grass that hasn't been watered all summer
Like I said at the beginning I still can't believe this is OUR home...it's actually OURS!!! When we first got the keys yesterday we did a walk through really quick and I was in the blue kids room and I started to cry...JJ was all worried something was wrong, but it was just the fact that I am just so happy that we have a house.I never ever thought that when I was 23 years old I would have a house..or 2 kids..or really even be married. I have been so very very blessed! And am so very grateful to my heavenly father for everything I have!! Right now I am the happiest I have ever been, not just because we have a house, but because I have two amazing little boys and an incredible husband that takes such great care of us all. This year has just been amazing all around!
I am so excited to be able to start filling this home up with memories. Just watching Kyler run around and explore everything last night makes me so happy and excited for when we are all settled and everything that comes after that! I just can't wait to be able to get it all decorated and make it feel like home!
I will post more pictures of it once we get it all decorated, I've just had a few people wanting to see the inside so I thought I would post these!















It looks great! We will have to come see it some time!
ReplyDelete