I am just so in love with my little boys! I already don't know how we lived without Xander. He is just the cutest little thing and has been such an amazingly good baby. Like I said in the last post he is eating 3 ounces about every 3 hours and mostly just sleeps in between feedings. At night he will sleep anywhere between 3-5 hours at a time! It has sure made it nice. He also hasn't dealt with an reflux and doesn't spit up at all, this again is something I'm very grateful for! (I'm thinking it maybe due to the Dr. Brown bottles we are using)
Kyler loves to hold him, and will a few times a day. He is mostly pretty good with him, but there are times we have to remind him he needs to be soft.
My postpartum has kick in a little. I usually cry once a day for no known reason. Makes me feel crazy sometimes. Some of it is also due to the fact Kyler a lot of the time seems not to like me very much. He was defiant with me before the baby, and since having the baby he is even more so. While we were in the hospital he would give me hugs and kisses goodbye, but since being home I hadn't gotten any until this morning but again this afternoon he won't give me any. It makes me sad and I feel like I've made him mad which was something I was nervous about. Another thing with it is I hate the fact I can't pick Kyler up. He has had a few times he has fallen or hit into things and starts to cry and I hate that I can't pick him up and comfort him, I so can't wait to be healed up enough to be able too. I hope this thing with Kyler will pass and he will get back to being my lovey little boy! On a positive note nothing makes me happier than when Kyler comes over to Xander's bed and leans in to give him a hug or kiss. It makes it so I know things will be ok, and even if he doesn't like me very much he loves his little brother.
Now for the fun part.....
These first few are just some I snapped of Xander with his eyes open.
Kyler Holding and Loving Xander!
The one on the right I know looks like Kyler is smashing Xander but he was actually kissing him.
Since we didn't make it to church today we did a little lesson with Kyler on temples since he loves them. We then got his blocks out and he wanted to build one. I'll admit I helped him with the base but the top layers where all him!









No comments:
Post a Comment