We have done alot of fun things this summer already, but I think its days like today I like the most. Kyler and I started out the day shopping with grandma. When we got home we headed to the park to let Kyler run out some energy. After that we went and had dinner with Grandpa Harris, and again we were all in shock at how much Kyler can snarf down! We then came home and played out in the yard, he still wasn't tired so we decided to go for a late swim at the pool. Which will probably be something we do alot in the next few weeks since I found that it takes my aches and pains away for awhile! Anyways it was just a fun day out and about. Its so much fun just to watch Kyler play whether its at the park, the pool, or just outside our apartment. He is suh a fish and I think would stay in the pool all day if we would let him. Today he started jumping off the sides of the pool to us and just had a blast. He would also count "one, two, three" in his little way and have us throw him and make him splash into the water. I couldn't believe he wouldn't cry when he would get water in his face or be dunked in the water, he would just laugh and smile the whole time! It was just such a fun day and I can't wait for Xander to join our family and the joy he will bring us! We love watching Kyler's face light up when he does new things and I can't wait to have two of them to watch play. I just love my little family and days like today where we get to spend time all together and just have fun.
Here are a few pictures from playing at the park
He loves the swings!
Him and JJ playing in the slides. JJ wanted to feel like a little kid!
He found dandelions but instead of picking them and blowing them he would cup them in his hands and knock off the little peddles and then run to the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment