Thursday, June 14, 2012
Decisions Decisions!
I find it funny lately how I will say I don't want to do something at a certain time and then things will happen and we will end up doing it at that time. Example: I said I didn't want to be due with a new baby during the summer and then I am due in July. More recently however I said I wouldn't want to move being 8 or 9 months pregnant and that is what we have decided to do. Don't get me wrong both the things I have mentioned are wonderful things and will bring us alot of joy! A few weeks ago I had posted a bunch of quotes and I'll now explain more about it. Back in February we decided to go in and see how much we pre-approved for for a house. When we knew our price range we started looking, at the time the houses we looked at weren't what we wanted or just needed lots of work that we knew we weren't going to be able to put in by the time the baby got here. We then decided we would take a break from looking until the baby got here, because I really didn't want to move being 8-9 months pregnant! But rates dropped again and we got looking on one of the websites we've been using to find a house and saw a couple we were interested in. We fell in love with one but the bank came back wanting alot more money than they had originally listed the house for, so that didn't work out. Our realtor had one that wasn't up on the market yet but she was working on the listing for and took us to see. We liked it just as much as the first one and decided that when they had the listing up we would make an offer!! This is a big step for us and we have both been nervous at times about it but when we have prayed about it we have felt really good about it. The bank that owns the house has just been taking their precious time when it comes to reviewing the offers. We made one and they countered back and we accepted that one, so now we are just waiting to hear back from them that they accept it and we should be moving on to the next step of it. But if everything goes well we should be able to close by the end on July! When we were talking about it we got thinking how I have planned on recovering after the baby at my moms for a couple weeks, this brought up the fact that maybe we should just put in our 30 days notice at our apartment and for that few weeks live with my parents, since we pretty much would be anyways. After praying about it that is what we have decided to do. And then if things don't workout with the house we will just find a bigger apartment to move into. Its been a couple of nerve wrecking weeks and we will be happy when we know more about what exactly will happen. We have alot of different emotions going through us but for the most part we are excited. We know whats meant to happen will and that we will end up where we are suppose to. So for now we get to start packing and hoping our patience will pay off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GOOD LUCK!:):)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys!