JJ made the comment to me the other day how he hopes he won't show favoritism to Kyler once the baby is here, I thought he was joking and laughed:/ but he was serious and said its the thing that worries him the most about having another. I told him I couldn't see him showing favoritism to either one, and that he'll love them both the same, and that it will be like when we had Kyler and how he fell completely in love with him when he held him for the first time. I think that comforted him a bit. I thought it was neat he was worrying about it, I never thought of it because I know we will all be in love with Xander when he gets here. It is weird to think of having two kids to love and play with and make sure they are both getting enough attention, but I know we will make it work and we will try to do our best.
Now more about what the title is about! During my whole pregnancy it has seemed JJ has had some of the symptoms more than I have. Mine mostly have been the heartburn, nausea, and exhaustion, his has been more crazy dreams and cravings with a few of the not so much fun stuff with it. With Kyler I remember craving alot of different things and this time I haven't had very many, mostly just for anything chocolate. With JJ however he gets cravings all the time!! Just tonight he told me on Friday which is payday he wants to go eat at Pizza Pie Cafe (pizza buffet in Logan), McDonald's, $1.00 hot dogs at Kents, and then ColdStone! He's lucky in the fact he could eat at all those places and still not gain an ounce. It makes me laugh when he gets like this and will crave it until he gets it, makes me realize how I was last time. Here are the things he has craved the most the past 8ish month!
Pizza Plus Breadsticks
McDonald's French Fries
Western Families Caramel Caraboo Ice cream
Captain Crunch
Popcorn
Chicken Enchiladas
Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
Any type of Cookies
Other than the cravings he also went through his phase of nausea, where he would wake up and not feel well for the first few hours of the day. He lately has been alot more tired too. Which I understand he works graveyards and some of the tiredness comes from that, but it use to be he wouldn't be able to sleep nights he was off and the past few weeks he sleeps all night long with naps during the day. Makes me think its another "sympathy symptom", or whatever you want to call it. Another one has been the crazy dreams. My dreams haven't been all to crazy, just alot of things that feel like they are really happening that are strange. However JJ's have been totally funny(to me) and just messed up at times. He had one just the other night that he was in the "Hunger Games" and was going around killing people! Another one of my favorites was he was Spider Man only he was in Gotham City and they had a spider spotlight thing for him instead of the bat one, this goes back to him liking spider man and me liking batman more!For the most part I have just found his "pregnancy" funny, I do feel bad where he has been so tired and exhausted lately! Yet he keeps working as much as he can and will play with Kyler and be the amazing man he is. We are very grateful to have him as DADDY in our home!
We Love You Daddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment