Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's My Birthday!

I can't believe I am 23..it seems so weird to say that. With how I look at it though at least its only 23 lol.  I woke up to JJ making me a cake. It was one we had seen on Pinterest, he wanted so bad for me to make it when we saw it but I just never got around to it, so he did it today. It's very Yummy!! I had told him all I wanted for my birthday was the zoo pass and a double stroller for when the baby gets here. He of course went up and beyond and got me more. (Pictures Below) He had them all out on the table for me when I came down stairs. I feel very spoiled! We had decided to go to a movie today and my brother was kind enough to tend Kyler for us. We went and saw "The Avengers" JJ had been wanting to go since the trailer had came out, and after seeing some of the previews and everyone ranting and raving over it I decided that's what we would go see. We didn't realize when we bought our tickets we were going to the 3D screening, but it was awesome to see it that way! It was a very good movie and one we will be buying once it comes out. It was so nice just to be out the two of us and enjoy sometime together. We then went and ate at a Pizza buffet place and we of course loved it! They had all you can eat salad, pizzas, pastas, and desert pizzas. After we ate we headed home since JJ had to go to work tonight. Kyler and I spent the rest of the day playing and then went to my mom's for a little while. It was really nice too, because when we got home he went right to bed leaving me some time to relax and just enjoy the quite!
My presents! 
Left to Right: Flowers, PPB diaper bag! filled with a bunch of stuff for the baby and me to take to the hospital(robe, pj's, hygiene products, snacks, kit for the baby), Ralph Lauren perfumes, Brigham City Temple picture(I always remember during my young women years hearing to have a picture of the closest temple in the direction it is in, JJ heard me telling my mom I need to get one of the Brigham City one and ended up getting me one), Willow Tree Family plaque, Juicer, and new shirts for after baby comes, I think he got the ones on top just to make me laugh! He also got me the double stroller I wanted but its on back order so we are waiting for it to get here, and he made me an appointment at the salon to go get my hair and toes done!
My Yummy Cake!
My Cute Flowers...in a cute little tea cup!
Family Plaque...I just love it!!
It was a very fun birthday weekend! JJ is awesome and I love him so much and appreciate him so much for treating me so good. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the past couple of days:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment