Sunday, May 13, 2012

Being Mommy

To start these saying hit me hard when I read them, and I just love them.
It's still weird for me to think that I actually get to celebrate mother's day as a mom, even though its been over 2 years since I became one. I think a lot of it is because I don't feel like I need to be praised for being one. I love being "Mommy" and I honestly don't think anything could make me as happy as I am being one. There are times when I just want to scream because I'm very frustrated over the fits and crying and such, but then all the cute little moments just make those times all worth it. I have been very blessed to be able to stay at home with Kyler and here soon our new little boy! I will look at other women my age who have went to college and have these great jobs, and sometimes I will feel like I haven't accomplished much since being out of high school. But I KNOW none of those jobs would be as fulfilling as the job I have as a mom! I still can't get over how instantly you fall in love with a little baby, or even when they are in your womb. When we decided to try for another baby I honestly didn't know how there was more room in me to love another one as much as I love Kyler, and now I couldn't imagine not being able to meet this new guy. Its the scariest thing in the world to me right now to imagine something going wrong, I already love him so much!! I am truly humbled by the fact that Heavenly Father sent me these boys, and grateful for the strength he gives me to do so. They are my world and I wouldn't have it any other way. I Love them so so much, and hope they know that!
On the subject of motherhood...I have such an amazing mother! She always, always put our needs over her own. She is the strongest person I know, and she truly is my hero! I love her so much and don't know what I would do without her! I'm thankful for how she taught me and I hope I can be the type of mom she has been! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!
I hope all of you Mom's have a very special day! I know all of you that will read this deserve it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment