"The Spread"
Cupcake Table
The Birthday Boy
"Mom I'm not going to wear this hat!"
He Loved the balloons and just wanted to play with them.
Playing with cousins
His gifts!
He went straight for the candy!
Opening Presents
He wasn't a big fan of the singing/dancing Mickey at first!
Finally a smile!
Playing with the paper
His Cupcake!
Watching everyone sing to him
Happy he gets to eat it!!
Him and his buddy:)
He was so tired during and after his party but had to come home and check out all his toys before he went to sleep. When he finally settled down he had the sleepy laughs and making me laugh!
He got very spoiled from everyone!! I just want to thank everyone again for coming to his party or dropping off gifts!! We really appreciate it and he has loved everything he has gotten:) I'm now going to list what he got.
Gifts:
-Musical Instrument Set
-Construction Rail Road
-Golf and Bowling Set
-Mickey Mouse Instruments and Mickey Mouse Plush
-Mickey Mouse Swimsuit
-Mickey Mouse Beach Towel
-Sprinkler
-Sunglasses and Watershoes
-Mickey Mouse Plate, Bowl, Sippy, and Utensils
-Singing and Dancing Mickey Mouse
-Mickey Mouse Book and Puzzle
-Mickey Coloring book, chalk board, wall tumblers, watch, stamp set,
-Clothes/Sandals
-Treats
-Books
-Money
Like I said he is very spoiled..and there is still more to come tomorrow!! I just can't believe he is already 2 years old!!
No comments:
Post a Comment