Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kyler's 2!

The 16th was Kyler's second birthday!! I still can't believe my boy is 2 years old already! The day didn't go nearly as planned since I woke up with the flu. He was so excited all day though and was just so happy to play with all his new toys. JJ was kind and stayed home from work so I just got to lay around all day and take pictures:) Kyler got lots of Mickey Mouse things and even got a Gretting from Mickey himself!! Here are some pictures of the day....
How the house was decorated


Seeing all his presents for the first time.
Trying to figure out his Mickey Scooter
Opening his other presents




He was in LOVE with his Rock Star Mickey!



SO HAPPY!!

He loves his flipflops!



Trying to get his Mickey Sing-a-ma-jig to work
Looking at his new watch


Decided he wanted to sit on the box.
All of his presents...such a spoiled boy!!
Birthday Brownies
Having mom and dad sing to him

Such an excited birthday boy!
He sure thought they were good!

This was his Greeting from Mickey!
Him Watching it right before bed
Even though we stayed home all day I think he had a fun day! Its so crazy to think its been two years since we welcomed him into our little family! It has been the best years of our lives and he makes it so complete...its weird to think how things will change and how those feeling will come with our second little guy joining us in just a few short months and that Kyler will be a big brother, but i know he will be a great one! I will post more on his favorites and things I want to remember about him at this age after we go to the doctor tomorrow and get his stats, and will hopefully have some pictures of him playing with his toys:)

Again I'm going to post what he got so we can remember later on.

Gifts:
Mickey Mouse Motorized Scooter
Fun to Learn ABC's game
Stuffed Mickey, Goofy, Donald, and Pluto
Mickey Mouse Pillow Pet
Mickey Sing-a-ma-jig
Rock Star Mickey
Mickey shirt, flip flops, and watch
Coloring Table
a bunch of Coloring books and homemade Mickey Crayons
Story Books

No comments:

Post a Comment