Sunday, March 4, 2012
Kyler's first Bike & Playing at the park
I came across this trike while shopping online and decided to get it for him. It has Mickey Mouse all over it so I knew he would love it...and boy does he. He doesn't quite know how to pedal it yet but its nice because it has a bar in the back so I can direct it and it is kinda like a stroller. The first set of pictures are of him playing with it right after we got it together. He sat on it all day!!
Then today after we got home from dinner with J.J.'s family he was being grumpy so I decided to take him to the park. That cheered him right up, he just wouldn't look at me for many of the pictures. And as you can probably tell he is obsessed with Mickey Mouse! The little plush Mickey has replaced his turtles and is now what he carries around all day. We went shopping yesterday and he saw the shirt he is wearing and was grabbing at it, I handed it to him and he started hugging it, so of course he got it! We've decided his birthday will be Mickey Mouse themed since he's so in love with it. I'm really excited for his birthday, I just can't believe he's going to be 2!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment