Today I am 18 weeks along!! Its been going incredibly fast seems like we just found out I was pregnant and now I'm almost to the half way point:) March 7th does seem like its taken forever to get here but thankfully its just a little over 2 weeks away now. I'm so ready to know what we are having! J.J. is still so sure its a girl. I am very excited because we already have alot of thing for the baby and if its a boy we won't need much of anything if its a girl all we'll need is a carseat and clothes. J.J. ordered a new swing, bouncer seat, and a rocking sleeper for it this week. They'll all be nice to have since the ones we had for Kyler are pretty beaten up or don't work anymore. We do have our names picked out!! But were waiting till we know what the baby is to announce them.
I'm starting to feel baby move every once in awhile:) It makes the days I'm not feeling so good worth it! The morning sickness is finally getting better, I'm only nauseous 2-3 days a week instead of everyday. I'm still waiting for the 2nd trimester energy boost to hit though. Its hard to find the motivation to do anything. Cravings are pretty much anything sweet! The weirdest one I've had is for tuna fish sandwiches(mmmm...). I have really bad aversions though. Something will sound good one minute and the next will sound completely disgusting.
Below is my 18 week belly picture! I'm in that weird phase where people aren't sure if I'm pregnant or just have gained weight. I'm excited to get more of a bump even though I feel like I'm showing more with this one than I did with Kyler. This one seems to be sitting lower too. Anyways here's the picture...
No comments:
Post a Comment