Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Such a lucky girl!

I sure have been blessed with an amazing hubby and little boy. As I mentioned before this pregnancy has kicked my butt! I've had nausa since I was four weeks along and I can believe how exhausted I've been. Thankfully my husband had been very understanding about it and has sure helped out alot. He will clean up the house and do the dishes while I take a nap. He is just awesome:) He even made me brownies one day lol. I sure love him!! Kyler has been such a sweetheart too. There have been a few times where I've had to run to the bathroom to up-chuck and forgot to shut the door behind me, soon there after he would be right behind me patting my back and giving me a hug. He's just so cute!! There has also been times where I've fallen asleep while he's playing and he'll come over and rub my face, like I do his, to wake me up. I sure do love him!! He for the most part has been so good and will just play all day except when he's eating. He is a good little cleaner too, and will pick up his toys and put them away and is always throwing things away for us. He is becoming such a little boy! I'm very excited to have another little one in our home. And to watch them grow like we've seen Kyler. Its been kinda hard to like being pregnant this time but when I think of the joy that comes from having them here and healthy its all so worth it! July honestly can't get here fast enough. Well I'm rambling so I'll stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment