Monday, January 2, 2012

Our New Little Babe

Today I had my first doctors appointment for this pregnancy. I'm going to a new doctor in Logan, the experience was different but I liked the doctor and it'll be nice to not have to drive to ogden. I won't get as many ultrasounds which I'm alittle sad over but oh well. We got our first ultrasound today and everything looks good! Baby was moving alot and had a strong heartbeat of 176 bpm. The due date is July 23rd but he'll most likely take me on the 17th! I'm 11 weeks today:) and very anxious to be in the second trimester...the morning sickness and exhaustion has not been kind this time around!! So far everyone and all the old wives tells are pointing and thinking its a girl...I'm still sceptical though lol. Here are the ultrasound pictures from today!





No comments:

Post a Comment