Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Update from the last post...
So I had my doctors appointment yesterday and she confirmed I did have a miscarriage. There wasn't anything that came up on the ultrasound...which was the moment it really hit me hard. I knew going in that was probably going to be the case..but not see a heartbeat or anything on the screen honestly broke my heart all over. They ran my blood to see if my hcg levels were raised and they were but she figured I was about 7-8 weeks along, they are going to test again in two weeks just to be absolutely positive. But being around 8 weeks we should have been able to see something on the screen if there was going to be anything there and there wasn't. I had kinda thought I had done all my crying, until my appointment and I fell to piece again. I am doing better today though..I know my savior is helping me alot through this. I'm very grateful to have the people in my life that have been so wonderful to me during all of this. JJ has been taking really good care of me since we have gotten home and making sure I'm ok and just holding me when I need to cry, I'm very thankful to have him. My mom was the one that took me yesterday since JJ had worked the past 2 nights and had to go in last night and she has been wonderful just to comfort me and help give me insights and a good outlook on it all. I'm thankful for the friends I have too..they are always there when I need to talk or vent about things and that has helped so much. I swear there is one who always knows when I need to laugh and makes me about pee my pants everytime we talk, I laughed for a good 20 minutes last night over one thing that was said and I really needed that! Thank you to everyone who has commented or sent me messages and for all your concern...its been something difficult to go through but I know everything happens for a reason and there was some reason that little spirit wasn't suppose to be here right now...but I am very hopefully to one day be able to meet them and hold them in my arms:) Thats what I'm holding on to the most right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment