So as I mentioned we got bikes as part of J.J.'s father's day. I think I've been enjoying mine more than he has his, but that's mostly because he's tired from work when I go for rides. The other day we did get out as a family and rode over to the park. I was nervous over how Kyler would be, he does not like having anything on his head, and when we put his helmet on he fought us until we got going, but he was then in LOVE! If we stopped at all, he'd start to cry....yes he is now starting to throw fits which is not something his mom likes at all! But he was sure cute during the ride, and would just jabber and start singing as we went around the park. Here is a few pictures of him while we were out!

No comments:
Post a Comment