Saturday, April 16, 2011

My One Year Old Little Boy


Teddy bears and seas of blue
Smiling in honor of you
An infant, not long ago
Now, one candle is aglow
You are growing up so fast
How quickly a year has passed
You are special, sweet, and wise
A present before our eyes.
For a year, I've watched you shine
An angel I can call mine
Sent from Heaven, just for me
Filled with hope and dignity
A blessing, now and always
You brighten all of my days
Precious child, I love you so
More than anyone could know.
Baby's breath and sun-filled skies
Ladybugs and lullabies
Starry nights and bright moonbeams
Tender hearts and lasting dreams
Each, a gift within your view
During this time, made for you
May only good things come your way
On this, your very first birthday.


I can't believe my BABY is already ONE!! We love you so much Kyler!! Today has been a fun filled day and its been so fun to watch you open presents and playing with everyone! You have been in such great spirits all day and I am so happy to see you being like that on your special day! This year has been a fun one, to watch you grow and reach new milestones, and to become such a little boy. Again we love you so much and you are our greatest gift and blessing!!


P.S.- Pictures from his party will be up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment