All I can say is I am one lucky mom!! I've always been told to not wean babies from their bottle until they are one, but what if the child decides he doesn't like his bottle anymore!?! Kyler would drink water and juices when we gave him juice out of a sippy, but never did his formula. The other night I was getting him ready for bed, and he always drinks a bottle when he goes down. This time he refused the bottle wouldn't drink it, and then rolled over to his sippy, which didn't have anything in it and he started to cry. So I put the formula in there and sure enough he took it, and went right to sleep. It has been 3 days with out a bottle!! I've offered it and he just wants his sippy. Cant believe he weaned himself!! He also started milk today! I don't think I've seen him drink so fast, and that's saying something with him. He loves it!!
He still doesn't have much strength in his abdomen, He is still growing like a weed, 32 & 1/2 inches. So he hasn't mastered pulling him self up yet, but if you put him along the couch or his crib or anything else he'll walk along it. But he will want to look behind him or get excited and fall, if he had his balance down he'd be all over the place because he already tries to run out of your arms. Not really looking forward to that, but hopefully gates will help. He also knows how to do number one. If you say who's number one or how old you going to be, he'll hold up one. Its so cute! Sad that my baby is going to be one next month, I just can't wrap my head around it.
This kid also loves clothes. anytime I get something new (which thank you Old Navy for your baby sale, and all the coupons you sent me during it!) for him I'll pull it out to show him and he gets all excited. He'll grab for it and pick at the words or buttons on them. Its amazing what a few coupon codes can save you on an order. I literally saved over $150, and only paid $75 and that included a few things for JJ. Kyler has 3 swimsuits including the rashgards with each, 7 pairs of shorts, at least 15 shirts, 3 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of flip flops, and a new pair of church pants, JJ got some khaki's and a 3 new shirts and this was all only $75!! To me that's alot for the money I spent!! We also bought him a little suit for his birthday, but me and JJ liked different ones, so we decided to let Kyler decide. We held them up to him and he looked at both, and started grabbing at a certain one:) I was happy with the outcome! He has done the same with some toys we have gotten him for his birthday, 2 brands will have similar toys so we'll see what one he likes more. He is starting to become a very independent little boy!
Also another story about saving money and finding an awesome deal! We went into Ross yesterday because my mom had called me earlier say she was there and they had some cute skirts, knowing I needed some. So while we were in Logan we stopped. I did find 2 really cute skirts and 2 others I could have bought because they were so cute but decided I didn't need. Then found out my mom had boughten those two! I went over to look at the shoes as well, and saw they had the Reebok easy-tones. I've wanted a pair for a long time! They were marked $50 which is a decent deal on them, seeing as Shopko had them for $80 on sale. They also had a knock off brand that was $20, and so I decided to get those. JJ being the wonderful guy that he is, told me to get the Reebok ones. That I've worked hard on losing weight and I deserved a reward. I sure love him!! So we go to check out and the guy scans them and they rang up for $20!! He looks at them and says "That's weird, another lady just bought some but they rung up for $50, but oh well!!" I couldn't believe it! I told him I'd pay the $50 for them since they were marked that, but he just said well they rang up for $20 so don't worry about it, just consider it your lucky day. Seems like I've been having alot of those lately!! I love saving money!! As far as the weightloss, I haven't lost any this week according to the scale, but I am down a pant size! I had bought some capri's last week that I set a goal to be in by Kyler's birthday a size down from what my jeans are, when I tried them on it was horrible barely could get them on, and when I did I had a horrible muffin top. Didn't know if I was going to be able to loss the weight by the time I wanted. I also bought a pair of jeans that were the same size as those but a different brand get home last night try them on and they fit comfortably! So decided to try on the capri's and they fit a whole lot better. Still a little tight, but hardly any muffin top! I was so happy, not sure how its possible since there hasn't been any movement in my weight and last time I was in this size I was 20lbs. lighter. Not going to worry about it too much though, and keep working hard to make them lose! Also I have a hate-love relationship with Jillian Michael's right now, I swear she is trying to kill me!
No comments:
Post a Comment