I have to say I don't know why it took me so long to get going again. I love it!! I already have more energy, at least on the days where I sleep the night before. And I just feel better. There isn't a better feeling than stepping on the scale to see pounds drop or putting on pants that didn't fit before(ok so maybe there are a few better feelings, but for me this is the best right now) I'm excited for this summer and all the fun things there will be to do. JJ's work is probably going to go to 12 hour shift, 4 one week 3 another, but in a way it will be kinda nice so he can actually have some days off so we can go out and have fun. I wish it would get warm already! I still have a ways to go, I haven't reached my half way mark yet, hoping to do that with in a few weeks though. It would be so nice to lose the weight in time for summer, and look good in cute summer clothes!! I think thats motivating me alot. Now I'm rambling so I'll shut up!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
My New Crush
I have a new crush on my Heart Rate Monitor(HRM)! On myfitnesspal alot of people suggest getting one, where everyone is different a computer isn't going to estimate the right number of calories burned for everyone. With a HRM, at least one with a chest strap, it detects your heart beats and can give you a closer and more accurate number of calories you burn. So I decided to invest in one. After asking, and researching it seemed like the brand to go with was Polar. However, when I looked at there prices they were a little high. I decided to check out Ebay to see if by chance they had one. Luckily they did, the HRM I bought which is the FT40 goes for anywhere between $150-$190 I found a brand new one still in the package for $50!! It was an amazing deal, and well worth it. I recieved it today and can't take my eyes off of it. I keep checking to see how many calories I've burned or what my heart rates at. It did come with the chest strap as well and it isn't uncomfortable at all.
I have to say I don't know why it took me so long to get going again. I love it!! I already have more energy, at least on the days where I sleep the night before. And I just feel better. There isn't a better feeling than stepping on the scale to see pounds drop or putting on pants that didn't fit before(ok so maybe there are a few better feelings, but for me this is the best right now) I'm excited for this summer and all the fun things there will be to do. JJ's work is probably going to go to 12 hour shift, 4 one week 3 another, but in a way it will be kinda nice so he can actually have some days off so we can go out and have fun. I wish it would get warm already! I still have a ways to go, I haven't reached my half way mark yet, hoping to do that with in a few weeks though. It would be so nice to lose the weight in time for summer, and look good in cute summer clothes!! I think thats motivating me alot. Now I'm rambling so I'll shut up!
I have to say I don't know why it took me so long to get going again. I love it!! I already have more energy, at least on the days where I sleep the night before. And I just feel better. There isn't a better feeling than stepping on the scale to see pounds drop or putting on pants that didn't fit before(ok so maybe there are a few better feelings, but for me this is the best right now) I'm excited for this summer and all the fun things there will be to do. JJ's work is probably going to go to 12 hour shift, 4 one week 3 another, but in a way it will be kinda nice so he can actually have some days off so we can go out and have fun. I wish it would get warm already! I still have a ways to go, I haven't reached my half way mark yet, hoping to do that with in a few weeks though. It would be so nice to lose the weight in time for summer, and look good in cute summer clothes!! I think thats motivating me alot. Now I'm rambling so I'll shut up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment